Free Video Editing Tools - Video Cutter
This is part 1 of our series on free Vidds tools.
At Vidds, we’ve worked hard on a powerful video creation app to create beautiful videos quickly and easily. But sometimes you just need a simple tool. We’ve made some free tools to handle basic video editing tasks, and you can use them in your browser without creating an account!
Today we’re talking about the video cutter. We created a tool to easily trim videos in your browser.
It’s super simple to use:
- Drag and drop your video file, or click the red box to select a file from your computer.
- Select the Trim option.
- Drag the start slider to the first part of the video.
- Drag the end slider to the last part of the video.
- Click “Go!” to trim the video.
We built this because everyone should have access to a quick cutting tool. It’s useful in many different cases, like:
- You have a screencast recording, but parts of the beginning and end need to be removed.
- You want to create a social media teaser for a course.
- You want to show a clip of a YouTube video on your blog.
- You want to create a small GIF to embed in an email.
Whatever your reason, our online video trimmer is quick and easy.
We know that privacy is important with video content. Our free tools never upload your content to our servers, so your videos are safe and secure because they never leave your laptop.
Need to chop up your video? Try our video cutter out 🙂